- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
B, D, F, M at Broadway-Lafayette St.; 6 at Bleecker St.; F at Second Ave.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Late-Night Dining
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Le Baron and Westway didn’t manage to get their acts together for Fashion Week, but New York’s first roast beef café cum occasional throwdown spot, Bowery Beef,
took over its home, the Bowery Poetry Club, for a private party last
night (for future events, operators Ray LeMoine and Mike Herman say
they’ll also have access to Lounge next door). We’re told the front room serves Blue Bottle drip and sandwiches, plus H&H bagels and lox in the morning.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu