- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Daily
- Classic NY
- Live Music
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Smoking Area
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
A bistro named Boxers that doesn’t allow dogs? This charming West Village bar and grill may be suffering from an identity crisis, but at least it's a relief from the seedy storefronts across the street. Boxers is popular with a young late-night crowd and Village locals who enjoy a cold beer with their brunch. The piquant Cajun-influenced dishes spice up the selection—try the blackened catfish sandwich. For dessert, the down-home apple brown betty or the Black Forest Cake Martini rarely miss.Brunch
Boxers' prix-fixe Satuday and Sunday brunch is a real steal. From 11am-4pm, slap down $13.95 for two drinks and an entrée—we recommend the cinnamon-ginger flapjacks with peaches and cream.
Lunch and Dinner Prix-Fixe
Daily, $20.06 for three courses
Mon-Fri, 4pm-7pm; two-for-one drinks
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu