This venue is closed.
Under Rick Moonen's culinary supervision, the restaurant at the Library Hotel has become part tapas bar, part open-air osteria, with an appealing menu of pastas, and snacky small plates. Mix and match the bracingly dressed arugula-and-endive salad with a trio of oil-drizzled grilled sardines, each paired with a matching wine.
Grilled branzino, $26; lobster bisque, $10; lump crab cakes, $13
- Scientists ‚ÄčPretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu