Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6 at 59th St.; N, Q, R at Lexington Ave.-59th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
57th St. to 63rd St., First Ave. to Madison Ave.
This venue is closed.
The original chefs left this French brasserie in 2006, and with them went Brasserie 360’s distinctive fusion slant. While traces of Asian influence are still scattered around the menu in items such as Thai Steak Salad or Seared Ahi Sesame Crusted Tuna, the kitchen generally sticks to bistro fare, and it’s only occasionally well-executed. The tuna Nicoise comes with fresh tuna cooked to taste, but steak frites is tough and bland. The space itself has a comfortable Parisian feel, and portion sizes are more than substantial for most of the clientele, namely ladies who’ve worked up an appetite shopping across the street at Bloomingdales.Brunch
Sat.–Sun., 11 a.m.–4 p.m.Recommended Dishes
Tuna Nicoise, $19
New York Magazine Reviews
Best of New York Awards
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s