Nearby Subway Stops
F at 57th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Theater District
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
Brasserie Pushkin, a grandiose three-story paean to pre-Revolutionary food and ambiance is equipped with two dining areas (and a third, private one), a vodka-centric bar, and a retail pastry counter. The menu ranges from a $135 Osetra-and-blini splurge to a $16 mesclun salad with smoked-salmon roulade.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda ‚ÄčFinally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight