Nearby Subway Stops
F at 57th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Theater District
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
Brasserie Pushkin, a grandiose three-story paean to pre-Revolutionary food and ambiance is equipped with two dining areas (and a third, private one), a vodka-centric bar, and a retail pastry counter. The menu ranges from a $135 Osetra-and-blini splurge to a $16 mesclun salad with smoked-salmon roulade.
- Scientists ‚ÄčPretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu