Nearby Subway Stops
F at 57th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Theater District
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
Brasserie Pushkin, a grandiose three-story paean to pre-Revolutionary food and ambiance is equipped with two dining areas (and a third, private one), a vodka-centric bar, and a retail pastry counter. The menu ranges from a $135 Osetra-and-blini splurge to a $16 mesclun salad with smoked-salmon roulade.
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic