Brasserie Les Halles
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 28th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Notable Chef
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
The working butcher shop in the front still comes off as a little too Ragtime—as if you should be doing your marketing carrying a wicker hamper. But you won't hear the rustle of petticoats wending round the dining tables in the back. Les Halles is for unapologetic meat eaters. And what a spectrum of protein it is: boudin noir, ginger-marinated hanger steak salad, Moroccan lamb sausage, even pig's feet. And it's one of the few places a TV over the bar wouldn't feel out of place. Provided it's always tuned to soccer.Brunch
Sat.–Sun., 11 a.m.–4 p.m., $17.89 per person.
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up