Bright Food Shop
This venue is closed.
Choices abound in this neighborhood, but the Bright Shop, which has been serving its own supreme brand of Mex fusion on a busy Chelsea corner for more than a decade, gets a special nod. Sit with your morning cup of Joe and behold the construction of true huevos rancheros, with two layers of soft tortilla, two eggs, and a mass of beans, sour cream, cilantro, and melted jack cheese. For dinner, try a bowl of green-chile posole with smoky cornbread on the side. There's a sturdy chili also.Brunch
Daily, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Bright Food is closed on Saturdays from 5 p.m.-6 p.m.
Green chile posole, $7.25; black bean chili, $9; key lime tart, $6.25
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight