Bright Food Shop
This venue is closed.
Choices abound in this neighborhood, but the Bright Shop, which has been serving its own supreme brand of Mex fusion on a busy Chelsea corner for more than a decade, gets a special nod. Sit with your morning cup of Joe and behold the construction of true huevos rancheros, with two layers of soft tortilla, two eggs, and a mass of beans, sour cream, cilantro, and melted jack cheese. For dinner, try a bowl of green-chile posole with smoky cornbread on the side. There's a sturdy chili also.Brunch
Daily, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Bright Food is closed on Saturdays from 5 p.m.-6 p.m.
Green chile posole, $7.25; black bean chili, $9; key lime tart, $6.25
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu