- READER REVIEWS
Mon-Thu, noon-11pm; Fri-Sat, noon-midnight; Sun, 1pm-10pm
Take the Staten Island Ferry and the S76 bus to New Dorp Ln. and Hylan Blvd.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Full Bar
While most Staten Island restaurants welcome well-behaved (and even not-so) kids, this Mediterranean restaurant has mastered the rhythm of serving families. You can order half-portions of just about anything on their expansive Italian menu. Children love the complimentary biscotti.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu