Nearby Subway Stops
F, G, R at Fourth Ave.-9th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
This New Brooklyn menu divides the pies into Old World and New World categories. The latter is where you’ll find the Colony (pepperoni, honey, pickled chiles), the North Maple (bacon, maple syrup, smoked ricotta, pecans), and the Street Fair (sausage, peppers, and onions) ó all baked in a Stefano Ferrara wood-burning oven. Among the salads, the Caesar is dotted with pizza croutons, and the obligatory kale is garnished with candied nuts. The kombucha is on tap, and some local wines, too.
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, G√ľnter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama