Nearby Subway Stops
F, G, R at Fourth Ave.-9th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
This New Brooklyn menu divides the pies into Old World and New World categories. The latter is where you’ll find the Colony (pepperoni, honey, pickled chiles), the North Maple (bacon, maple syrup, smoked ricotta, pecans), and the Street Fair (sausage, peppers, and onions) — all baked in a Stefano Ferrara wood-burning oven. Among the salads, the Caesar is dotted with pizza croutons, and the obligatory kale is garnished with candied nuts. The kombucha is on tap, and some local wines, too.
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up