Nearby Subway Stops
F, G, R at Fourth Ave.-9th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
This New Brooklyn menu divides the pies into Old World and New World categories. The latter is where you’ll find the Colony (pepperoni, honey, pickled chiles), the North Maple (bacon, maple syrup, smoked ricotta, pecans), and the Street Fair (sausage, peppers, and onions) — all baked in a Stefano Ferrara wood-burning oven. Among the salads, the Caesar is dotted with pizza croutons, and the obligatory kale is garnished with candied nuts. The kombucha is on tap, and some local wines, too.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu