- READER REVIEWS
Sun-Wed, 11am-7pm; Thu-Sat, 11am-9pm
Nearby Subway Stops
G, L at Metropolitan Ave.-Lorimer St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- Teen Appeal
- No Alcohol
Despite Grub Street's best efforts to distract the public with the next "It" dessert, the cupcake explosion continues. The latest purveyor is Brooklyn Cupcake (don't get us started on another rant). According to the shop's blog, its cakes are "infused" with the owners' "Puerto Rican and Italian roots," which makes for flavors like tres leches, dulce de leche, flan, guava con queso, rainbow cookie, and tiramisu—see the full lineup here.
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?
- Tony Danza’s Side Hustle Is Selling Mozzarella