- READER REVIEWS
Sun-Wed, 11am-7pm; Thu-Sat, 11am-9pm
Nearby Subway Stops
G, L at Metropolitan Ave.-Lorimer St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- Teen Appeal
- No Alcohol
Despite Grub Street's best efforts to distract the public with the next "It" dessert, the cupcake explosion continues. The latest purveyor is Brooklyn Cupcake (don't get us started on another rant). According to the shop's blog, its cakes are "infused" with the owners' "Puerto Rican and Italian roots," which makes for flavors like tres leches, dulce de leche, flan, guava con queso, rainbow cookie, and tiramisu—see the full lineup here.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu