- READER REVIEWS
Brooklyn Diner U.S.A.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
The food consists of swanky, dressed up staples with price tags to match: Macaroni and Cheese is a toothsome knot of fresh tagliolini and shredded Black Forest ham in a creamy Parmigiano-Reggiano sauce; the inch-thick cheeseburger, topped with maple-smoked bacon and frizzled onions, is served on a toasted sesame roll. Even the chicken soup, loaded with white-meat chunks, tender egg noodles, and fresh dill, is far from “the usual.” If you can’t find room for a slice of strawberry-blonde cheesecake or double-chocolate-pudding pie, at least get a vanilla egg cream to go; its milky, seltzer-sweet taste will transport you to the Brooklyn of lore faster than the lumbering F train.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu