- READER REVIEWS
May-Oct: Sat, 10am-3pm; Sun-Fri, closed; Nov-Apr: closed
Nearby Subway Stops
M, R at 36th St.; M, R at 36th St.
- Good for Groups
- No Alcohol
The urban farm Brooklyn Grange defies expectation. For one thing, it’s in Queens. For another, it’s planted on the roof of the hulking Standard Motor Products Building, where the harvest is sold at a makeshift stand in the lobby. Load up on French breakfast radishes and lollo rossa lettuce, then head upstairs to glimpse the improbable acre under cultivation.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl