- READER REVIEWS
May-Oct: Sat, 10am-3pm; Sun-Fri, closed; Nov-Apr: closed
Nearby Subway Stops
M, R at 36th St.; M, R at 36th St.
- Good for Groups
- No Alcohol
The urban farm Brooklyn Grange defies expectation. For one thing, it’s in Queens. For another, it’s planted on the roof of the hulking Standard Motor Products Building, where the harvest is sold at a makeshift stand in the lobby. Load up on French breakfast radishes and lollo rossa lettuce, then head upstairs to glimpse the improbable acre under cultivation.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu