- READER REVIEWS
May-Oct: Sat, 10am-3pm; Sun-Fri, closed; Nov-Apr: closed
Nearby Subway Stops
M, R at 36th St.; M, R at 36th St.
- Good for Groups
- No Alcohol
The urban farm Brooklyn Grange defies expectation. For one thing, it’s in Queens. For another, it’s planted on the roof of the hulking Standard Motor Products Building, where the harvest is sold at a makeshift stand in the lobby. Load up on French breakfast radishes and lollo rossa lettuce, then head upstairs to glimpse the improbable acre under cultivation.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s