- READER REVIEWS
Tasting Room: Mon, 4pm-10pm; Tue-Wed, 2pm-10pm; Thu, 2pm-11pm; Fri, 2pm-midnight; Sat, noon-midnight; Sun, noon-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Bedford Ave.
Tastes, $3.50-$5; Flights, $14-$20
- Bar Scene
- Notable Wine List
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
Brooklyn Oenology's tasting room can accommodate 65 people, where flights, glasses, and bottles from the shop’s own label, and from other New York State producers, are on offer—as are bottles of the same to take home.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More