- READER REVIEWS
Tasting Room: Mon, 4pm-10pm; Tue-Wed, 2pm-10pm; Thu, 2pm-11pm; Fri, 2pm-midnight; Sat, noon-midnight; Sun, noon-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Bedford Ave.
Tastes, $3.50-$5; Flights, $14-$20
- Bar Scene
- Notable Wine List
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
Brooklyn Oenology's tasting room can accommodate 65 people, where flights, glasses, and bottles from the shop’s own label, and from other New York State producers, are on offer—as are bottles of the same to take home.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl