- READER REVIEWS
Tasting Room: Mon, 4pm-10pm; Tue-Wed, 2pm-10pm; Thu, 2pm-11pm; Fri, 2pm-midnight; Sat, noon-midnight; Sun, noon-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Bedford Ave.
Tastes, $3.50-$5; Flights, $14-$20
- Bar Scene
- Notable Wine List
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
Brooklyn Oenology's tasting room can accommodate 65 people, where flights, glasses, and bottles from the shop’s own label, and from other New York State producers, are on offer—as are bottles of the same to take home.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu