- READER REVIEWS
Tasting Room: Mon, 4pm-10pm; Tue-Wed, 2pm-10pm; Thu, 2pm-11pm; Fri, 2pm-midnight; Sat, noon-midnight; Sun, noon-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Bedford Ave.
Tastes, $3.50-$5; Flights, $14-$20
- Bar Scene
- Notable Wine List
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
Brooklyn Oenology's tasting room can accommodate 65 people, where flights, glasses, and bottles from the shop’s own label, and from other New York State producers, are on offer—as are bottles of the same to take home.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight