- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
G, L at Metropolitan Ave.-Lorimer St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Late-Night Dining
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
This dimly lit corner spot is a reliable neighborhood bar, with a handful of flat-screens, an enclosed patio, and nightly events ranging from games to DJ nights. Dark furniture and flooring are accented by one exposed brick wall and dangling bulbs above the bar. A dozen drafts accompany twice that many beers by the bottle/can, served alongside wine, sangria, and overly sweet house cocktails. The food menu is typical bar fare: simple chicken-and-cheese quesadillas, Buffalo wings, mozzarella skins, and chips and salsa. More substantial (and healthy) than the drunken snacks are salads and a few sandwiches, like a cheesesteak in grilled panini bread and a chicken Caesar wrap.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu