- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Houston St.
American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Kids' Menu
- Late-Night Dining
- Full Bar
Canal St. to 14th St., Fifth Ave. to West Side Hwy.
This venue is closed.
New York City has never been a great barbecue town, but if you've just got to have ribs, Brothers fills the need. There are multiple varieties on offer, with sauces ranging from honey garlic to bourbon/date. Formerly a honky-tonk, Brothers is now tastefully done up in dark wood.Recommended Dishes
Pulled pork sandwich, $8.75
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu