Bryant Park Grill
Nearby Subway Stops
B, D, F, M at 42nd St.-Bryant Park; 7 at Fifth Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Business Lunch
- Kids' Menu
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
A salad, and a glass of wine make for a harmless lunch at one of the city's best-situated and attractive restaurants—overlooking Bryant Park behind the New York Public Library. More ambitious fare, however, is strictly hotel-quality and proves the rule that location and food quality are inversely related. There are several additional dining options, from the decorated, heated holiday tent in the winter to patio and rooftop dining in the summer, but the food is always the same.Note
Reservations are only accepted for the inside dining room.
Located in Bryant Park, this restaurant offers a dining room with windows overlooking the park and a private garden that can be used for the ceremony and cocktails. It can hold up to 175 guests indoors for a seated dinner with dancing. From $125 per person.
Caesar salad, $11
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu