Bryant Park Grill
Nearby Subway Stops
B, D, F, M at 42nd St.-Bryant Park; 7 at Fifth Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Business Lunch
- Kids' Menu
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
A salad, and a glass of wine make for a harmless lunch at one of the city's best-situated and attractive restaurants—overlooking Bryant Park behind the New York Public Library. More ambitious fare, however, is strictly hotel-quality and proves the rule that location and food quality are inversely related. There are several additional dining options, from the decorated, heated holiday tent in the winter to patio and rooftop dining in the summer, but the food is always the same.Note
Reservations are only accepted for the inside dining room.
Located in Bryant Park, this restaurant offers a dining room with windows overlooking the park and a private garden that can be used for the ceremony and cocktails. It can hold up to 175 guests indoors for a seated dinner with dancing. From $125 per person.
Caesar salad, $11
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafĂ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’