Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
Sun-Thu, 11am-1am; Fri-Sat, 11am-2am
Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3, 7, N, Q, R, S at Times Sq.-42nd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Kids' Menu
- Late-Night Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
Judging by the growth of this movie-themed chain, whose domain extends from the Mall of America to the Tokyo Dome, there must be more fans of Forrest Gump—and "Chilly shrimp"—than we thought. The food is a combination of Cajun and seafood (do you remember what Bubba loved to catch?). There’s a good children’s menu; you signal the waitress with a “Stop, Forrest, Stop” sign; and don’t even ask what happens if they find out you’ve never seen the movie. It’s best to ask for Gump's House private room so you can have a little sanity. In the market for a souvenir? You'll find everything from boxer shorts to golf balls, not to mention the inevitable boxes of chocolate.Note
Kitchen closes at midnight Sunday-Thursday, 1 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s