Nearby Subway Stops
F at York St.
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Great Desserts
- Kids' Menu
- Full Bar
York St. to Plymouth St., Gold St. to Old Fulton St.
This venue is closed.
The outer-borough outpost of Tribeca's much-loved comfort-food canteen just might be the first restaurant to survive its jinxed location—the ground floor of one of Dumbo's premier luxury loft buildings. It's got a lot going for it, namely East River bridge views, and a menu packed with crowd-pleasing fare like macaroni and cheese, meat loaf, barbecue, and Bubby's signature pies.Brunch
Sat.–Sun., 10 a.m.–4 p.m.; reservations not accepted
Nestled on the water between the Brooklyn Bridge and the Manhattan Bridge, Bubby’s offers sweeping views of the city. The dining room can accommodate up to 300 guests for the reception and can provide smaller spaces for the rehearsal dinner, cocktail hour, or post-wedding brunch (the popular spot is particularly renowned for its breakfast menu).
- Colonia Verde’s Next Sunday Asado Features Alex Raij and Fany Gerson
- Levain Bakery, and Its Tremendous Cookies, Are Moving to a Bigger Space
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus