Nearby Subway Stops
F at York St.
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Great Desserts
- Kids' Menu
- Full Bar
York St. to Plymouth St., Gold St. to Old Fulton St.
This venue is closed.
The outer-borough outpost of Tribeca's much-loved comfort-food canteen just might be the first restaurant to survive its jinxed location—the ground floor of one of Dumbo's premier luxury loft buildings. It's got a lot going for it, namely East River bridge views, and a menu packed with crowd-pleasing fare like macaroni and cheese, meat loaf, barbecue, and Bubby's signature pies.Brunch
Sat.–Sun., 10 a.m.–4 p.m.; reservations not accepted
Nestled on the water between the Brooklyn Bridge and the Manhattan Bridge, Bubby’s offers sweeping views of the city. The dining room can accommodate up to 300 guests for the reception and can provide smaller spaces for the rehearsal dinner, cocktail hour, or post-wedding brunch (the popular spot is particularly renowned for its breakfast menu).
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu