Nearby Subway Stops
2, 3 at Wall St.; 4, 5 at Wall St.; J, Z at Broad St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Business Lunch
- Dine at the Bar
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
For those working in the financial industry, the business meal can be all-important—it is crucial for conveying a sense of wealth, and reassuring valuable clients that their money is in good hands. Bull Run, just steps from the canyons of Wall Street, seems designed for just such an occasion. Contrasting the peach-colored walls of the spacious dining room is light-wood trim, with sleek modernist curves hiding lights along the ceiling. There are the requisite alpha-male steak dishes on the menu, but Bull Run also has an array of fish and pasta entrees. Also available is a starter that combines different elements of multiple cuisines is the Maryland crab cake served with Asian slaw and a wasabi remoulade. Special attention is paid to presentation: the food is constructed into interesting shapes, and sauces arc out colorfully to the edges of the plate. While lunch and dinner are the main focus of the restaurant, it is also open early for breakfast, so that traders and CEOs can meet over eggs to plan strategy before the market opens.Prix-Fixe Dinner
Mon.–Fri., 5 p.m.–9 p.m., three courses and unlimited wine, $55Recommended Dishes
New York strip steak, $40
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GĂĽnter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama