Mon-Thu, 11:30am-11:30pm; Fri, 11:30am-midnight; Sat, 10am-midnight; Sun, 10am-11:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
N, Q at 30th Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Online Ordering
- Delivery after 10pm
- Beer and Wine Only
34th Ave. to 24th Ave., Steinway St. to 21st St.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This ambitious yet casual burger joint uses a proprietary blend of LaFrieda beef and custom-designed challah rolls (baked just a few blocks away). Efforts pay off in the classic cheeseburger, with a glazed, pillowy bun encasing juicy meat and gooey American cheese, hitting all the flavor notes that make this food such a classic. Hand-cut fries or extra-crispy onion rings are worthy accompaniments, and mozzarella fritters emerge as gooey round croquettes of breaded molten cheese served to elegant effect with prosciutto and roasted peppers. Sliders are less successful, overpowered by too-sweet caramelized onions. The cheery orange and light-wood corner space has garage windows that roll up in summer. Two large tables in the center can be pushed together to accommodate a group, and the reasonable prices combined with a well-lit space and friendly service welcome families and anybody needing a low-key bite.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu