- READER REVIEWS
Burgers, Shakes & Fries
Mon-Thu, 11:30am-8pm; Fri-Sat, 11:30am-9:30pm; Sun, noon-3pm
Take Exit 2 off I-95; turn left on Byram Shore Road, then left on Delavan Avenue.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- No Alcohol
This burger joint right off I-95 is as close as Greenwich gets to a Shake Shackian feeding frenzy. Discriminating burger nibblers, their giddy tots in tow, politely wedge themselves into the twenty-seat spot for decent fries; good, thick shakes; and great one-third-pound cheeseburgers quirkily served patty-melt style on butter-griddled bread. If you’re wearing a bib and have a roll of Bounty on hand, you might try a double or triple burger; otherwise, stick with the $5.25 single. Note to meat snobs: The ground chuck, hand-pressed in-house, comes from Master Purveyors in the Bronx, which also supplies the venerable burger bar JG Melon.
- The Future of Vegan Food Could Include Artificial Oysters and Veggie-Based Blue Cheese
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long