Burrito Bar and Kitchen
Mon-Thu, 11:30am-1am; Fri. 11:30am-2am; Sat, 11am-2am; Sun, 11am-1am
Nearby Subway Stops
2, 3 at Bergen St.; B, Q at Seventh Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Kids' Menu
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
7th St. to Atlantic Ave., Franklin Ave. to Fourth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
With psychedelic artwork on the brick walls and Mexican pop songs blasting up and down the sidewalk, Burrito Bar seems poised to turn Flatbush Avenue into a new Seventh Avenue South. The place offers the standard taco-and-burrito fare but also provides a slew of sandwiches, salads, and combo platters such as enchiladas poblanas and carne asada with rice and beans. If seafood is your bag, there’s the fish taco with a mild fruit cocktail flavored by bits of onion. If you’re angling for more than spicy-cheesy, there’s a good range of choices from burgers to wraps to chopped-vegetable salad. Smoothies are named for sixties rock icons. If you think the Bob Dylan, a mix of peanut butter, bananas, and soy milk, sounds strange, don't think twice, it's all right.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu