Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at 23rd St.; 1 at 23rd St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- Online Ordering
- Delivery after 10pm
- No Alcohol
14th St. to 36th St., Broadway to West Side Hwy.
- Order Delivery with burritovillemidtownwest.com
This venue is closed.
Satisfying more than sumptuous, the food at this Cali-Mex restaurant is cheap, and made with healthy ingredients: brown rice, lard-free beans, and fresh veggies. The namesake burritos are enormous, weighing in at over a pound. Chicken, beef, and vegetarian versions all come with black, red, or refried beans, brown rice, and pico de gallo--tomatoes, cilantro, onions, lime, and jalapenos--and are wrapped in one of seven types of tortilla. Some of the more flavorful versions include hot and spicy barbecue chicken, grilled beef in a tangy tomatillo salsa, and a fairly convincing vegetarian chorizo. The rest of the menu spans standards like tacos, enchiladas, and quesadillas. Just about everything can be made dairy-free with tofu sour cream and soy cheese, and you'll find campy Mexican movie posters and red vinyl seating.Recommended Dishes
Mega-soy burrito, $8.49; hole mole burrito, $7.99
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu