- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
M at Central Ave.; L at Morgan Ave.; J, M, Z at Myrtle Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Outdoor Dining
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
Design touches like Moroccan-themed trinkets and dark orange walls don’t quite jive with this spot’s Italian offerings like chicken Milanese and lasagna Bolognese. And although there’s romantic dim lighting and white cloth napkins, the meal leaves something to be desired. Dinner starts at a highpoint: a complimentary cutting board of fresh bread (a half loaf per diner!) with tomatoes, mozzarella, and balsamic vinaigrette. “Sliders” come on the same bread, again generously portioned, with charred lamb and pickles. Unfortunately, sides like Brussels sprouts and mashed potatoes topped with pomegranate seeds are underwhelming, and Sriracha mayo ends up overpowering sesame-seed-crusted tuna. The handwriting is on the wall, literally, so feel free to add to the décor by penning your thoughts alongside the many other diners’ reviews.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu