Sun–Thu, 5:30pm–11pm; Fri–Sat, 5:30pm–midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
B, D, F, M at 47th-50th Sts.-Rockefeller Center; 7 at Fifth Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Good for Groups
- Hot Spot
- Notable Chef
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Food Network personality Alex Guarnaschelli has opened a second location of Butter on 45th Street, bringing $99 steaks and leather ropes to eager midtown diners. This subterranean restaurant's huge: It seats 175 people inside, 60 in the garden, and 20 in the private dining room. Guarnaschelli's menu includes standard pre-clubbing fare like kale salad, warm octopus, and plenty of raw fish, as well as heartier dishes such as wild-boar ragout and thick-cut veal bacon.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu