Nearby Subway Stops
N, Q at Astoria Blvd.
- Online Ordering
- Delivery after 10pm
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
Broadway to Ditmars Blvd., Steinway St. to Vernon Blvd.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
An unassuming gyro joint in a neighborhood with no shortage of such eateries, bZ grill distinguishes itself by serving Cypriot specialties like seftalia, a handmade pork sausage, along with delicious renditions of more standard gyros and kebabs. The restaurant does a large share of takeout and delivery, but also offers a bare-bones, but pleasant, dining area a few steps down from the main counter. Greek fries, oven-baked and bombed with toasted feta cheese dusted with oregano, are so addictive that it’s no wonder they are one of the most ordered items. Diners seeking a knife-and-fork meal can select from a variety of meat platters, which come with a side of rice or fries.Recommended Dishes
Gyro tender platter, $14.93; Greek fries, $5.97
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member