- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
Into the space recently vacated by Douglas Rodriguez's Ola comes a Manhattan outpost for peripatetic Long Island chef Tom Schaudel. C is a pun on "sea," which should give you a clue about the menu. So should dishes like sauteed Gardiner's Bay flounder with panzanella and tomato vinaigrette.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu