Sun-Thu, 11:30am-11:30pm; Fri-Sat, 11:30am-12:30am
Nearby Subway Stops
N, Q, R at Lexington Ave.-59th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
The Pan-Caribbean menu at this East Side restaurant casts wide for its influences, which range from Cuban to Aruban. At $26, a shellfish stew simmered in a tomato-garlic broth is one of the more expensive entrées. Lunch specials, especially sandwiches like medianoche and jerked chicken, are particularly good bargains. And where else could you find as eclectic an appetizer as the bocadillos, with shrimp fritters, jerked chicken wings, and beef empanadas sharing the same plate?
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu