Cacio e Pepe
Mon-Thu, 5pm-11pm; Fri-Sat, 5pm-midnight; Sun, 5pm-10:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R at 14th St.-Union Sq.; L at Third Ave.
- Good for Groups
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Named for the humble Roman pasta dressed simply but satisfyingly with pecorino and pepper, this East Village trattoria puts its own spin on the genre with a dish like monkfish saltimbocca. But it's the exceptional pastas that make the strongest impression, along with the abundantly friendly service and homey vibe. There's a garden out back, and inside, an even rarer find: plenty of space between tables.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu