Cacio e Pepe
Mon-Thu, 5pm-11pm; Fri-Sat, 5pm-midnight; Sun, 5pm-10:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R at 14th St.-Union Sq.; L at Third Ave.
- Good for Groups
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Named for the humble Roman pasta dressed simply but satisfyingly with pecorino and pepper, this East Village trattoria puts its own spin on the genre with a dish like monkfish saltimbocca. But it's the exceptional pastas that make the strongest impression, along with the abundantly friendly service and homey vibe. There's a garden out back, and inside, an even rarer find: plenty of space between tables.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More