Nearby Subway Stops
A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.
- Outdoor Dining
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
Houston St. to 20th St., Broadway to West Side Hwy.
This venue is closed.
Café Asean’s fresh pan-Asian dishes (mainly Vietnamese and Malaysian, plus some Thai, too) are so authentic and far from the tired norm that it’s a treat to have them delivered to your door. We like the broad rice noodles sautéed with chicken or beef and bok choy, the curried shrimp, and the lemongrass-crusted snapper in coconut-lime sauce.
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up