Nearby Subway Stops
A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.
- Outdoor Dining
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
Houston St. to 20th St., Broadway to West Side Hwy.
This venue is closed.
Café Asean’s fresh pan-Asian dishes (mainly Vietnamese and Malaysian, plus some Thai, too) are so authentic and far from the tired norm that it’s a treat to have them delivered to your door. We like the broad rice noodles sautéed with chicken or beef and bok choy, the curried shrimp, and the lemongrass-crusted snapper in coconut-lime sauce.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu