Nearby Subway Stops
A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.
- Outdoor Dining
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
Houston St. to 20th St., Broadway to West Side Hwy.
This venue is closed.
Café Asean’s fresh pan-Asian dishes (mainly Vietnamese and Malaysian, plus some Thai, too) are so authentic and far from the tired norm that it’s a treat to have them delivered to your door. We like the broad rice noodles sautéed with chicken or beef and bok choy, the curried shrimp, and the lemongrass-crusted snapper in coconut-lime sauce.
- A Brand-New Brooklyn Restaurant Specializes in Modern Taiwanese Food
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi