- READER REVIEWS
Blossom on Carmine
Mon-Thu, 11am-10:30pm; Fri, 11am-11pm; Sat, 10am-11pm; Sun, 10am-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Houston St.; A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
11th St. to Spring St., Laguardia Pl. to West St.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Ronen Seri opened Blossom on Carmine in the Village and it seems to be thriving, while other vegetarian places, like Kate's Joint, have struggled. Like Cafe Blossom uptown, this one is dim and romantic, with refined fare to match. Think trumpet mushroom "scallops" with onion jam, seitan marsala, and a host of creamy dairy-free desserts. Somewhere, Miayim Bialik is kvelling.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu