Mon-Fri,11am-4pm and 6pm-midnight; Sat-Sun, 10am-4pm and 6pm-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Bedford Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with cafe-colette.com
Zeb Stewart (Hotel Delmano, Union Pool), Julie Park, and Erin Gerken have transformed the former Silent H spot into an informal bistro meets diner. There’s an eclectic menu and a room decorated with antique knickknacks, booths, and a central bar. Caffeine snobs will be happy to see Stumptown coffee, as well as artificial-sweetener-free Mexican Coke. Appetizer salads are joined by charred octopus with clams, while mains include fish tacos, a braised short rib sandwich, and chili-and-rosemary roasted chicken. There are also veggie-focused entrees like roasted cauliflower ravioli and butter bean and kale stew. Brunch, with offerings like cast iron French toast, is served on weekends and a takeout coffee window runs all day long.Note
The coffee window opens at 8:30 a.m. Monday through Friday.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu