Nearby Subway Stops
B, D, F, M at Broadway-Lafayette St.; N, R at Prince St.; 6 at Bleecker St.; F at Second Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
Spring St. to Bleecker St., Bowery to Lafayette St.
This venue is closed.
It’s been a few years since Cafe Colonial was the place to spot Leonardo DiCaprio munching on steak and eggs, but that doesn’t mean the beautiful people have stopped crowding this cozy Nolita corner—or that the kitchen staff has gotten lazy. Brunch is the big deal here, and you may have to stand in line for a while. But once you’re in, and crammed next a model or two, you’ll want to try the Brazilian omelet (a golden semicircle filled with black beans, a dollop of salsa and sour cream) or one of New York’s best renditions of French toast (banana-stuffed—mmmm).Note
Reservations are only accepted for dinner, and only for groups of six or more.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu