Nearby Subway Stops
B, D, F, M at Broadway-Lafayette St.; N, R at Prince St.; 6 at Bleecker St.; F at Second Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
Spring St. to Bleecker St., Bowery to Lafayette St.
This venue is closed.
It’s been a few years since Cafe Colonial was the place to spot Leonardo DiCaprio munching on steak and eggs, but that doesn’t mean the beautiful people have stopped crowding this cozy Nolita corner—or that the kitchen staff has gotten lazy. Brunch is the big deal here, and you may have to stand in line for a while. But once you’re in, and crammed next a model or two, you’ll want to try the Brazilian omelet (a golden semicircle filled with black beans, a dollop of salsa and sour cream) or one of New York’s best renditions of French toast (banana-stuffed—mmmm).Note
Reservations are only accepted for dinner, and only for groups of six or more.
- Colonia Verde’s Next Sunday Asado Features Alex Raij and Fany Gerson
- Levain Bakery, and Its Tremendous Cookies, Are Moving to a Bigger Space
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus