- READER REVIEWS
Cafe Del Bar
This venue is closed.
Good news for customers of A, the bantam BYOB French-Caribbean bistro: Its owners have turned the space next door into the equally intimate Cafe Del Bar. With its red light bulbs, perpetual reggae soundtrack, photos of vintage Fords, and minuscule Montego Bay menu (beef patties, plum wine, and West African cockatails), the joint has a vaguely illicit speakeasy feel and the slapdash appeal of an impromptu house party. And should too many guests arrive, there's always the backyard and the basement.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu