Café des Artistes
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 66th St.-Lincoln Center; B, C at 72nd St.
American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Business Lunch
- Dine at the Bar
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Theater District
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
This legendary café rests on some pretty old laurels. Built in 1917, it has been a long-time New York favorite, lauded over the years as enchanting, romantic, and transforming. Nowadays, the features that endowed it with such qualities—old world elegance, painted murals of nymphs in the woods, a location in a prewar hotel just off Central Park, convenient to the established clientele—are looking a bit dusty.Extra
Private dining room with a full bar is available for parties of up to 14.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s