Café des Artistes
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 66th St.-Lincoln Center; B, C at 72nd St.
American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Business Lunch
- Dine at the Bar
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Theater District
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
This legendary café rests on some pretty old laurels. Built in 1917, it has been a long-time New York favorite, lauded over the years as enchanting, romantic, and transforming. Nowadays, the features that endowed it with such qualities—old world elegance, painted murals of nymphs in the woods, a location in a prewar hotel just off Central Park, convenient to the established clientele—are looking a bit dusty.Extra
Private dining room with a full bar is available for parties of up to 14.
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up