- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
What Smith Street has lost in crêpes, it’s more than gained in roti. That’s one of the Caribbean specialties of Cafe Doré, a spare but cozy nook that’s moved into the former Crêpe Factory space. The fab flatbread is chewy and delicious, perfect for mopping up a savory chicken-curry stew. Even better is a zingy jerk chicken redolent of allspice and ginger. There’s also oxtail, steamed snapper, curried coconut shrimp, and house-made drinks.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu