Sun-Thu, 7am-midnight; Fri-Sat, 7am-1am
Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3 at 14th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Daily
- Business Lunch
- Dine at the Bar
- Hot Spot
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
W. Houston St. to 23rd St., Sixth Ave to West St.
Avocado toast and couscous come to the west side with the second location of Nolita’s Cafe Gitane in the Jane Hotel overlooking the Hudson River. A hangout for models, artists, and other people with lots of free time to steal glances at each other, the original also has light, but good Moroccan-influenced food, and the menu here is practically identical. This branch lacks outdoor tables and Mott Street people-watching, but the sunset views should compensate.Note
The Mott Street location does not accept credit cards.
Best of New York Awards
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More
- Two Men Indicted in Massive French Laundry Wine Robbery
- Lucky Peach’s Chris Ying Follows Strangers for Late-Night Papas Rellenas
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Vegan Restaurant Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal