This venue is closed.
At this tiny health-food café and garden, the emphasis is on liquid assets like fresh-squeezed juices, smoothies, and West Indian–inspired ginger and sorrel brews. Eat all your vegetables—or a spelt pita stuffed with hummus or ginger-and-peanut-marinated tofu—and reward yourself with a plantain tart or a slice of sweet-potato bread.Recommended Dishes
Three-bean chili, $6.50
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu