Mon, noon-3pm and 5:30pm-11:30pm; Tue-Fri, noon-3pm and 5:30pm-midnight; Sat, 5:30pm-midnight; Sun, noon-3:30pm and 5:30pm-11:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
F, M at 14th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Live Music
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
Chef/owner Lloyd Feit gives West Villagers exactly what they want: A menu that ranges from casual (a superb burger and fries) to cassoulet, an effortlessly suave and spacious dining room, and an always-reliable kitchen. Mr. Feit buys organic as much as possible, and long before the bistro/brasserie craze brought us self-conscious places like Balthazar and Pastis, Café Loup was doing its thing without fanfare or pretense. A no-brainer for lunch or dinner if you're in the neighborhood.Live Jazz
Sun., 6:30 p.m.–9:30 p.m.
Three-course dinner, $32
There is a $12 corkage fee.
Pommes frites, $6; burger, $16.50; cassoulet, $25
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu