Mon, noon-3pm and 5:30pm-11:30pm; Tue-Fri, noon-3pm and 5:30pm-midnight; Sat, 5:30pm-midnight; Sun, noon-3:30pm and 5:30pm-11:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
F, M at 14th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Live Music
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
Chef/owner Lloyd Feit gives West Villagers exactly what they want: A menu that ranges from casual (a superb burger and fries) to cassoulet, an effortlessly suave and spacious dining room, and an always-reliable kitchen. Mr. Feit buys organic as much as possible, and long before the bistro/brasserie craze brought us self-conscious places like Balthazar and Pastis, Café Loup was doing its thing without fanfare or pretense. A no-brainer for lunch or dinner if you're in the neighborhood.Live Jazz
Sun., 6:30 p.m.–9:30 p.m.
Three-course dinner, $32
There is a $12 corkage fee.
Pommes frites, $6; burger, $16.50; cassoulet, $25
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations