Mon-Tue, 8am-11pm; Wed-Fri, 8am-midnight; Sat, 9am-midnight; Sun, 9am-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3 at 72nd St.; B, C at 72nd St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Business Lunch
- Dine at the Bar
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
In the past two decades, why hasn't this restaurant been Xeroxed at least three times in every neighborhood in town? In size, scale, atmosphere, menu, and objective, Café Luxembourg is the blueprint for a faultless urban restaurant. In fact, Luxland would be a destination anywhere it opened because of the execution of its familiar, well-edited menu (country salad, cassoulet, steak frites), reasonable prices, unflappable staff, and lighting so flattering that should you not look good here, you'd best race home, slap on a mask, and get to bed.Breakfast
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
Saturday-Sunday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s