Mon-Tue, 8am-11pm; Wed-Fri, 8am-midnight; Sat, 9am-midnight; Sun, 9am-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3 at 72nd St.; B, C at 72nd St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Business Lunch
- Dine at the Bar
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
In the past two decades, why hasn't this restaurant been Xeroxed at least three times in every neighborhood in town? In size, scale, atmosphere, menu, and objective, Café Luxembourg is the blueprint for a faultless urban restaurant. In fact, Luxland would be a destination anywhere it opened because of the execution of its familiar, well-edited menu (country salad, cassoulet, steak frites), reasonable prices, unflappable staff, and lighting so flattering that should you not look good here, you'd best race home, slap on a mask, and get to bed.Breakfast
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
Saturday-Sunday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu