Mon-Tue, 8am-11pm; Wed-Fri, 8am-midnight; Sat, 9am-midnight; Sun, 9am-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3 at 72nd St.; B, C at 72nd St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Business Lunch
- Dine at the Bar
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
In the past two decades, why hasn't this restaurant been Xeroxed at least three times in every neighborhood in town? In size, scale, atmosphere, menu, and objective, Café Luxembourg is the blueprint for a faultless urban restaurant. In fact, Luxland would be a destination anywhere it opened because of the execution of its familiar, well-edited menu (country salad, cassoulet, steak frites), reasonable prices, unflappable staff, and lighting so flattering that should you not look good here, you'd best race home, slap on a mask, and get to bed.Breakfast
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
Saturday-Sunday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White