- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at Canal St.; 1 at Canal St.
- Brunch - Weekend
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Worth St. to Bleecker St., Broadway to West Side Hwy.
This venue is closed.
Ceramic pitchers of sangria and meals cobbled together from tapas fuel the majority at the front bar. Those who venture beyond the fray will discover cozier alcoves with leopard-print banquettes, Moorish stucco arches, and punched tin lanterns. Pastilla, couscous, and lamb emphasize a Northern African slant even as bistro classics and paella also sneak their way onto the menu. Sticking to less ambitious fare is wise. Merguez sausage brochettes with couscous or shrimp croquettes with remoulade dipping sauce are your best complements to this boîte’s main draw: drinks with a D.J.Recommended Dishes
Pinchito de salchicha, $8
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up