- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at Canal St.; 1 at Canal St.
- Brunch - Weekend
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Worth St. to Bleecker St., Broadway to West Side Hwy.
This venue is closed.
Ceramic pitchers of sangria and meals cobbled together from tapas fuel the majority at the front bar. Those who venture beyond the fray will discover cozier alcoves with leopard-print banquettes, Moorish stucco arches, and punched tin lanterns. Pastilla, couscous, and lamb emphasize a Northern African slant even as bistro classics and paella also sneak their way onto the menu. Sticking to less ambitious fare is wise. Merguez sausage brochettes with couscous or shrimp croquettes with remoulade dipping sauce are your best complements to this boîte’s main draw: drinks with a D.J.Recommended Dishes
Pinchito de salchicha, $8
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu