- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at Canal St.; 1 at Canal St.
- Brunch - Weekend
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Worth St. to Bleecker St., Broadway to West Side Hwy.
This venue is closed.
Ceramic pitchers of sangria and meals cobbled together from tapas fuel the majority at the front bar. Those who venture beyond the fray will discover cozier alcoves with leopard-print banquettes, Moorish stucco arches, and punched tin lanterns. Pastilla, couscous, and lamb emphasize a Northern African slant even as bistro classics and paella also sneak their way onto the menu. Sticking to less ambitious fare is wise. Merguez sausage brochettes with couscous or shrimp croquettes with remoulade dipping sauce are your best complements to this boîte’s main draw: drinks with a D.J.Recommended Dishes
Pinchito de salchicha, $8
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GĂźnter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama