Mon-Thu, 9am-midnight; Fri, 9am-1am; Sat, 8:30am-1am; Sun, 8:30am-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Astor Pl.
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Hot Spot
- Late-Night Dining
- Outdoor Dining
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
It’s easy to dismiss this East Village café from the outside, but step inside and you’ll discover that Café Orlin does all it needs to, and more. The menu is pretty straightforward: salads, burgers, some Middle Eastern dishes like a falafel platter, but also a solid roast chicken, an inventive gazpacho livened by sliced radishes and dabs of guacamole, and a strawberry tart that is just that: a lovely berry mash in a simple pastry cup. Lingering over a cup of coffee is fine with the tall, skinny, and cute wait staff.Brunch
Sat.—Sun., 8:30 a.m.—4 p.m.
Reservations are not accepted for brunch.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu