- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
If Cafe Alyss seems like a fish out of water, located among all those late-night Village falafel stands and slice joints, that's only fitting. The specialty here is seafood, creatively prepared from quality ingredients. Try pan-seared dry sea scallops with sweet onion puree, and don't skip dessert. The $9.99 brunch is a particulary good deal, even for cash-strapped NYU students.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu