Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 51st St.; E, M at Lexington Ave.-53rd St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
42nd St. to 55th St., First Ave. to Fifth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
Caffé Linda is a refuge for homesick Italian expats as well as midtown desk jockeys hungering for good food and a warm welcome. Owner Claudio Marini graciously provides both: Every meal begins with complimentary bruschetta and ends with a stick of Wrigley's with the check. In between, there's simple, satisfying salads; sandwiches; a dozen or so impeccably al dente pastas; and dinner specials like stewed rabbit with mashed potatoes and sautéed calamaretti with avocado.Recommended Dishes
Grilled shrimp caesar salad, $15; penne arrabbiata, $16; risotto with shrimp and asparagus, $20
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?