Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 116th St.-Columbia University
American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Beer and Wine Only
- Sake and Soju
85th St. to 220th St., Fifth Ave. to Riverside Dr.
This venue is closed.
Although Asian eateries are as plentiful as undergrads in this area, Caffe Swish distinguishes itself with its wide-ranging Japanese and Thai fusion cuisine, and a delivery staff willing to go to the ends of the earth...or at least to the northern edge of Manhattan. Sushi and sashimi are available à la carte or in combinations. Boxes like the Bento let you mix teriyaki dishes with California roll, tempura and rice. Those wanting to Thai one on can opt for entrees like the curry seafood casserole, which overflows with shrimp, scallop, fish and snow crab, or the grilled chicken scallion pancake sandwich served with a tangy mango mesculin salad and wasabi jalapeño coulis.Lunch Specials
Daily, 11 a.m.–4 p.m.Recommended Dishes
Bento, $9.95-$11.95; curry seafood casserole, $14.95; grilled chicken scallion pancake sandwich, $8.25
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu