Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Caliu is a tapas bar from former Boqueria chef Franco Barrio, serving what Barrio describes as “straightforward,” “very classic” tapas. What it isn’t yet serving is Spanish wine — but you’re free to get your own from the liquor store a couple of doors down. If BYOB tapas sounds like your kind of evening, have another look at the menu, and have your first look at the room, via our slideshow.
- Colonia Verde’s Next Sunday Asado Features Alex Raij and Fany Gerson
- Levain Bakery, and Its Tremendous Cookies, Are Moving to a Bigger Space
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus