Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Caliu is a tapas bar from former Boqueria chef Franco Barrio, serving what Barrio describes as “straightforward,” “very classic” tapas. What it isn’t yet serving is Spanish wine — but you’re free to get your own from the liquor store a couple of doors down. If BYOB tapas sounds like your kind of evening, have another look at the menu, and have your first look at the room, via our slideshow.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu