Nearby Subway Stops
N, Q, R at Fifth Ave.-59th St.; F at 57th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
The Four Seasons Hotel opened a caviar lounge serving (and, for the first time in the States, selling tins of) Calvisius Caviar, an Italian sustainable-farm brand making inroads here (it has long been served at restaurants like Le Bernardin and was recently added to the menu at Da Silvano). Designer James D’Auria installed an onyx bar that doles out Calvisius’s relatively large, mild, and minimally cured White Sturgeon caviar (and also a newer Oscietra variety), plus smoked sturgeon, and of course Champagne, Italian sparkling wine, and vodka.
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member