Nearby Subway Stops
N, Q, R at Fifth Ave.-59th St.; F at 57th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
The Four Seasons Hotel opened a caviar lounge serving (and, for the first time in the States, selling tins of) Calvisius Caviar, an Italian sustainable-farm brand making inroads here (it has long been served at restaurants like Le Bernardin and was recently added to the menu at Da Silvano). Designer James D’Auria installed an onyx bar that doles out Calvisius’s relatively large, mild, and minimally cured White Sturgeon caviar (and also a newer Oscietra variety), plus smoked sturgeon, and of course Champagne, Italian sparkling wine, and vodka.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu