Nearby Subway Stops
G at Greenpoint Ave.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Notable Chef
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
North Brooklyn restaurateur couple Blair Papagni and Josh Cohen (Anella, Bellwether, metal bar St. Vitus) take their Greenpoint mini-empire to the waterfront with their latest spot. The interior resembles a riverside cabin, with distressed-wood tables and a deep green domed ceiling that contrasts with bare yellow lightbulbs. The bar’s meticulous cocktail list includes a library of custom bitters, and the plates themselves are just as carefully made. The retooled menu showcases the highbrow Americana vision of new chef Nathan Foot, formerly of Northern Spy Food Co. There’s a focus on locally-sourced seasonal produce—try the Brooklyn Grange mesclun salad-- however the menu’s meat and fish selections also happen to be among the most satisfying, like new additions of striped bass with artichoke barigoule and a spicy remoulade sauce, roasted bobo chicken, and the lamb burger with landaff cheese and pickled red onion. Desserts include a rich s’more served with toasted graham strips, orange slices, and a hot chocolate-syrup drizzle.Recommended Dishes
Pan seared skate, $14
- Hundreds of Frozen Foods at Costco, Walmart, and Trader Joe’s Recalled Over Listeria Fears
- America Finally Realizing Subway’s Sandwiches Aren’t Very Good
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture