Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at 34th St.-Penn Station
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Before it became a performance space, the Zipper Theatre was a belt-and-zipper factory. Now, with the conversion of its ancillary Belt Theatre into the Pan-Latino restaurant Camino Sur, it’s adopted yet another identity. Chef Larry Kolar, a veteran of Sign of the Dove and Arizona 206, cooked at the defunct Bolivar and revives that restaurant’s eclectic South American spirit with duck-confit arepas, bacalao empanadas, assorted seviches, and all manner of parillas (grilled meats), served with farofa, chimichurri, and fries.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu