Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at 34th St.-Penn Station
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Before it became a performance space, the Zipper Theatre was a belt-and-zipper factory. Now, with the conversion of its ancillary Belt Theatre into the Pan-Latino restaurant Camino Sur, it’s adopted yet another identity. Chef Larry Kolar, a veteran of Sign of the Dove and Arizona 206, cooked at the defunct Bolivar and revives that restaurant’s eclectic South American spirit with duck-confit arepas, bacalao empanadas, assorted seviches, and all manner of parillas (grilled meats), served with farofa, chimichurri, and fries.
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up