- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Full Bar
Grand St. to 14th St., Ave C. to Third Ave.
This venue is closed.
To a casual observer, the East Village isn't exactly hurting for Italian restaurants. But this smartly stylish, beautifully designed newcomer has a few tricks up its sleeve, courtesy of owners who met working at the renowned Scalinatella and resolved to bring a touch of 10021 class downtown—along with a long list of daily specials, like branzino al cartoccio and zucchini flowers stuffed with prosciutto and mozzarella.Extra
Prix-Fixe Menu: Mon-Thu, 5pm-7pm; three courses, $14.99
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu